Wednesday, October 31, 2018
just dress up
happy Halloween so today is obviously Halloween and i would just like to talk about how different and how lame halloween is in high school and your probably like what about all the parties and that's still fun but I'm talking about at school and this is mainly because no one dresses up which I honestly feel is really lame because its not that hard and its fun and I know everyone has a different opinion about this but personally think its lame if you don't and I get it if you don't celebrate halloween because that's another thing but I know whenever I would see people mostly boys in their polos and kakies on halloween (we had a really strict dress code so that's all they wore) it was lame. ok i know that was long but i just like i said 483939393 times that its lame if you don't dress up and also because my school had such a strict dress code it like your one day to get out of it so why wouldn't you take advantage of it. another reason its lame in high school is because the teachers don't care and i know i know iTs HiGh ScHoOl YoUrE tOo OlD fOr ThAt YoU dOn'T hAvE tImE To GoOf OfF fOr A dAy YoU hAvE tO fOcUs To GeT iNtO cOlLaGe and all that bs but i think they could give us 1 day and we could just do something chill like we can still do school work but they could do something a little fun or at least something idk it just be making me mad because its been kinda a lame Halloween so dress up and give us free time please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment