Wednesday, October 31, 2018
a stream of consciousness
so today in English we did this activity where we started with a topic and just had to write what we were thinking it was fun and it made me think about how I always want to write my thoughts down and put them somewhere and then I remembered of two well actually 4 I made this blog and how then I made another one but gave up on both which is kind of sad but I was 10 what would I have written about frickin Minecraft? (which was something I did write about my old youtube gaming channel which I only uploaded once on) but I thought that it might be a good idea to start writing again so maybe I can look back on what I was doing and thinking about as a freshman when I'm like old ya know... and if you're here to for some reason read something good then leave because its gonna be a bunch of random a$$ thoughts with no grammar or punctuation but also why would anyone be reading this if I'm being honest because i don't plan on telling anyone about this so like idk well im gonna stop ranting becasue i want to write about a story but accully now class is almost ever and i have to go to bio ew ill be back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment